While iOS (iPhones and iPads) is simple to use, there’s a lot of features that many people never use because they don’t know about them. Some folks figure it out eventually or discover features accidentally by themselves but this is far from the best way to get the most out of your idevice. Here are just a few things you can learn in my courses.
- Do you know the shortcut to get to the top of most any page in an app on your iPad?
- Did you know you can split the keyboard to make typing with your thumbs easier?
- How about changing what apps are searched in spotlight search?
- Do you know how to easily switch between running applications?
- Did you know you can access some keys such as the apostrophe and double quotes without hitting the shift key?
You can learn all these and many more when you take one of the iOS training courses from me.